Wednesday, June 24, 2009

About My family





This is my beautiful family. Johnny and I meet when I was 18 years old, when he worked with my mom at Sears. She's actually the one the set us up thanks mom. (Thanks mom). I remember we went to the movies for our first date. We hit it off pretty well. I remember going home and thanking my mom for setting us up. How funny is that. We dated off and on for almost a year when we found out I was pregnant.


It was one roller coaster of a ride....but on 12/22/03 @ 3:15pm Jacob Manuel Arvizu was born weighing 6lbs 10oz and 19 1/4 inches long. Boy were we in love with him. I was so scared in the hospital I really didn't hold him to much. I didn't want to hurt him. Now he's 5 years old. Where does the time go. He is such a nut he comes up with things that is to funny. He's already at that age to be asking the different between boys and girls....I just tell him just because and he says it's not good enough. Like one time when he was getting a shower he asked if I had the same "body part" as him and I told him no then he asked me, "Well then do you pee out of your butt?" I said yep that's it your right. He so hyper I think he has A.D.D or something. It drives me up the wall but I love him. Especially when he comes and tells me he loves me "bigger than the Earf".


Then we had Aryanna Janae Arvizu on 11/04/08 at 4:00pm, she weighed 6lbs 10oz and 20inches long. She is so beautiful. I couldn't believe how much she looks like her brother when he was born. They could past for twins. She is already coming into her own. She has her own personality already. I think the terrible twos already starting. If she doesn't get her way she throws a fit and throws herself back. Aryanna love her big brother so much and Jacob for his baby sister. Jacob is the only one that can really make her laugh and every morning she has to go and wake him up.


Well Johnny and I have been through alot. But through all our trials and tribulations we have grown close together. We have recently gotten married. I know people have it's about time. He is the love of my life. He is a wonderful father and Husband.


What else can I say. I am very happy at this moment and I couldn't ask for anything else.

1 comment:

  1. Audrey,
    What a beautiful picture of you and your family. I am so happy for you and Johnny and I wish you many many years of love and happiness. Give the kids hugs and kisses for me.

    Love,
    Aunt Martha

    ReplyDelete